With all the arrest reports from Cumberland County Sheriff’s department, one stood out from among the meth arrests, thefts, traffic stops and the like. Deputies were called to 16295 Highway 127 North, which is almost out of Cumberland county into Fentress county. The call was for a man trespassing. The landowner took deputies out into the woods under a bluff where they found one Joseph Moseley filling in a hole dug in the ground. Over by Mr. Moseley was a pile of arrowheads. Mosely told deputies a friend had told him where to sneak into the property and dig arrowheads and this was his second time to sneak in. The landowner said people had been ripping down his no trespassing signs and damaging his fence to get into the property. Deputies arrested the 27-year-old for trespassing.
- KNOXVILLE MAN STABS GIRLFRIEND 30 TIMES & SHE LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT
- DRAMATIC (ENHANCED) VIDEO OF ANTI-TANK ROCKET DETONATION IN WESTEL
- DON’T GET EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS? CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW
- WHY DID EVACUATION ALERT MISTAKENLY GET SENT COUNTY WIDE TUESDAY NIGHT?
- LIVE ROUND OF MILITARY AMMO FOUND IN CROSSVILLE DETONATED BY BOMB SQUAD