With all the arrest reports from Cumberland County Sheriff’s department, one stood out from among the meth arrests, thefts, traffic stops and the like. Deputies were called to 16295 Highway 127 North, which is almost out of Cumberland county into Fentress county. The call was for a man trespassing. The landowner took deputies out into the woods under a bluff where they found one Joseph Moseley filling in a hole dug in the ground. Over by Mr. Moseley was a pile of arrowheads. Mosely told deputies a friend had told him where to sneak into the property and dig arrowheads and this was his second time to sneak in. The landowner said people had been ripping down his no trespassing signs and damaging his fence to get into the property. Deputies arrested the 27-year-old for trespassing.
- PROP TN LAW:::STUDENTS MUST USE RESTROOM THAT MATCHES THEIR PHYSICAL SEX
- TENN ABORTED BABIES REQUIRED TO BE BURIED OR CREMATED IF GOV SIGNS LAW
- CROSSVILLE MAN KILLED IN ACCIDENT ON 127 NORTH TUESDAY NIGHT
- POLICE: TENN WOMAN KILLED HUSBAND, STUFFED HIM IN A SHED
- NEED A JOB? TDOC IS OFFERING $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO NEW APPLICANTS