At approximately 0924 hours, city units were dispatched to Priceless IGA in reference to a dog jumping on a car in the parking lot. I arrived on the scene at approximately 0931 hours and made contact with the owner of the car. She stated that she had gone into IGA at approximately 0845 hours and began shopping. She stated that another shopper in the store approached her as she was making her way to checkout and told her that there was a dog jumping on her vehicle. The owner of the car stated that when she returned to her vehicle, there were paw prints and scratch marks on the driver’s side of the vehicle. I observed a Blue 1999 Ford Mustang with paw prints and mud on the driver side door and along the driver side of the vehicle. There is no surveillance footage available for this incident.
- FOUR KILLED IN SEPARATE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS REGIONALLY IN THREE DAYS
- LADY VOLS TAKE MISSISSIPPI STATE IN LONGEST GAME IN SEC TOURNAMENT AND PROGRAM HISTORY
- KCSO: MAN THREATENS TO KILL ANY DEPUTY THAT TRIES TO STOP HIM IN POLICE CHASE
- LOUISIANA MOTHER STEALS BABY ITEMS FROM STORE AND HER INFANT GIRL IS KILLED IN ENSUING POLICE CHASE
- ALERT: GROUND BEEF RECALL, HARD PLASTIC BITS FOUND IN THE MEAT