Students and parents felt very uneasy last Friday when word spread throughout CCHS that a CCHS student (who was named) was planning to shoot up the school and other violent acts. Once Crossville Police Detectives got involved, it was discovered there were no such threats made by the student in question. The creator of the group called “How To Kill A School Shooter” was identified as 19-year-old Tyler Loden. Police questioned Loden who admitted to creating the Snap Chat Group citing he had ‘heard that a (named) student at the school had made the threats’ as the reason he created the group. Once the word got out about the snap chat allegations, some parents took their kids out of school. According to the Police report, a warrant was issued by Crossville Police for Loden and he was arrested at his residence for harassment by Tansi Security.
- STUDENT WITH WEAPON AT PLEASANT HILL ELEMENTARY, INVESTIGATION ONGOING
- ROANE CO COMMISSIONER ARRESTED FOR DUI, SECOND OFFICIAL ARRESTED IN TWO DAYS
- ROANE COUNTY JUDGE FACING CHARGES AFTER CAR CRASH
- BREAKING: TWO FALL 10 FEET FROM BUCKET LIFT AT CCHS
- SHOOTOUT IN MORGAN CO LAST NIGHT INVOLVING FOUR PERSONS