During last night’s virtual Cumberland County Board of Education meeting, it was announced that at this point no certain plans have been made for end of school year activities for seniors in Cumberland County Schools. There had been rumors circulation that there would be no class nights or graduation ceremonies again this year. The Director of Schools stated they are leaning toward having class night and graduation ceremonies but simply cannot make concrete plans yet due to the COVID-19 pandemic. A lot will rely on what happens with case numbers after spring break. It was emphasized that the safety of students is first and foremost. The DOS stated it is their intent to work toward the goal of seniors getting their graduation and other activities that they well deserve.
- PROP TN LAW:::STUDENTS MUST USE RESTROOM THAT MATCHES THEIR PHYSICAL SEX
- TENN ABORTED BABIES REQUIRED TO BE BURIED OR CREMATED IF GOV SIGNS LAW
- CROSSVILLE MAN KILLED IN ACCIDENT ON 127 NORTH TUESDAY NIGHT
- POLICE: TENN WOMAN KILLED HUSBAND, STUFFED HIM IN A SHED
- NEED A JOB? TDOC IS OFFERING $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO NEW APPLICANTS