Crossville Police have had their hands full lately just responding to fake money reports. The latest appearance of phony money was floating in a puddle of water in the Lowe’s parking lot, two counterfeit $100.00 bills. In the past two weeks the U.S. Bank and First National Bank both reported fake hundreds in deposits. Food City, The Dollar Tree and Autozone all had one fake 100 bill show up in deposits to the U.S. Bank. Yet another counterfeit hundred was spotted by cashiers at First National Bank in a Burke’s Outlet deposit. Counterfeit money has been a problem in the region for the past few years but seems to be growing lately. Authorities advise businesses to check all money received for authenticity and to report any counterfeit bills to the Police immediately.
- PROP TN LAW:::STUDENTS MUST USE RESTROOM THAT MATCHES THEIR PHYSICAL SEX
- TENN ABORTED BABIES REQUIRED TO BE BURIED OR CREMATED IF GOV SIGNS LAW
- CROSSVILLE MAN KILLED IN ACCIDENT ON 127 NORTH TUESDAY NIGHT
- POLICE: TENN WOMAN KILLED HUSBAND, STUFFED HIM IN A SHED
- NEED A JOB? TDOC IS OFFERING $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO NEW APPLICANTS