A lot of residents told us they DID NOT get the county-wide reverse 911 alert Tuesday night concerning possible evacuation due to an explosive device found in Crossville on Vaughn Street. Although it was in error (computer glitch) that the alert was sent county-wide when it was intended only for residents around the Burger King area of Crossville, there are some who have asked how they can receive emergency notifications from the 911 Center. We talked to 911 Director Ritzman today who explained that for citizens to get the notifications they must go to the 911 web page and sign up. HERE IS THE LINK to the site. Each phone in your household must register for it to be independently notified of any emergency situations such as the evacuation notice last night.
- LOCAL MASTER GUITARIST, TEACHER JACK JONES HAS PASSED
- FEAR MOTIVATING AMMO HOARDERS, LAW ENFORCEMENT HAVING TO CONSERVE
- OUT OF WORK TENNESSEANS SUING TO GET BACK $300.00 UNEMPLOYMENT BONUS
- UPDATE: POLICE ON FOOT CHASE FOR WANTED SUSPECT AFTER CAR CRASH
- FORMER BANK CEO, CMC CHAIRMAN, CIVIC LEADER J.W. BROWN HAS PASSED